GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-65741

1. 41,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Event driven flights by investor's momentum chasing particular sectors are usually never sustainable. If folks have just realised that in the midst of this virus transmission/mortality, they should start getting into some sectors like healthcare or gold, it is usually the late opportunity. A lot can be learned by observing the Fx, equities and bond markets.

The 10Y yield is stabilising around the 1.5% level, DXY is still bidded up but this current rally is a bit over stretched as the commodity currencies are stabilising presumably in anticipation of Chinese industries coming back albeit gradually from zero output. The global equity markets were probably the most high profile measure of risks and that blip 3 weeks ago was hardly what I had anticipated to be 'buying the dip'!. Blink or sideline for a week waiting for unfolding events and the dip disappeared.

Another event driven ST noises but so difficult to look through it and time the opportunity! I reckon for the brave, oilers/gas players are where opportunity exists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.