GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I don't follow GOR so I know nothing much about the fundamentals...

1. 41,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I don't follow GOR so I know nothing much about the fundamentals but the chart is very impressive. Many years ago when they were still a struggling explorer with a big potential, I read some report (opinion most likely) suggesting the remoteness of the project will be difficult to take forward. Alan Kohler was an early investor so that had me taking an interest at the time where the plethora of potentials were plenty of which the current mid dogs howling from NST, EVN, SAR, RRL, SBM, DCN and the likes were attracting a lot of attention. My investment $ was limited so I had to decide if I wanted to pun on an early bird potential or join the band of proven producers.

Stretching back even further to the 2011, earlier producers at the time has now faded with the 'wrong' strategy of just throughput!

I am just digesting the o/n US markets and see XAUUSD broke through 1274 level cleanly on Thursday and last night follow through rally. Noticed DXY was correlating to gold rally in addition to oil and equity markets. I think this has something to do with Feds jaw movement and I read briefly on a twitter comment that Powell will whip out QE if needs be again wrt Covid19 and financial infection of the real transmission of health! LOL

Bull market continues and how good is that when one can buy gold and equities instead of the zero sum game between the 2 major asset class.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.