GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I have, on numerous occasions, asked for you to list your...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I have, on numerous occasions, asked for you to list your credentials Skol and, as per normal, you conveniently ignore my request.

What I can tell you is I am not a lawyer (I can name plenty of those who I have helped financially over the years)....I am not a scholar (how many financially successful of those have there been?) and I am not an economist (I see them as being too academically one dimensional).

As for the brilliance of Powell and his sycophantic 20,000 strong band of merry men...

In response to a question on cyber threats from Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, Powell stated the following:

“They kind of pay us to be awake at night worrying about things. I would say that if you look at what happened in the financial crisis, we had a game plan there. We implemented it over the course of 10 years. I won’t say that it’s perfect or anything like that, but we have a plan that is meant to address those kinds of things.”

“Those kinds of things?” The financial crisis, fueled by corruption and lax regulation of Wall Street banks, destroyed the housing market in the U.S. and left the U.S. economy in tatters. Millions of Americans lost their jobs and their homes to foreclosure. The New York Fed was the supervisor of key Wall Street banks that caused this problem – shouldn’t it have had a 10-year game plan to prevent “Those kinds of things” instead of creating the game plan after the damage had been done?

Here's the full story of his testimony.....
    https://wallstreetonparade.com/2020/02/fed-chair-tells-congress-there-is-a-10-year-game-plan-to-deal-with-financial-crisis-but-no-plan-to-deal-with-americans-left-devastated-by-it/

Instead of employing an over qualified academic, they should have employed someone with a bit of business nouse and we wouldn't be in the crap we are currently in.....with a lot more to follow!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.