GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I just can't figure out why Aunt Lynette is selling her gold to...

1. 3,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I just can't figure out why Aunt Lynette is selling her gold to you for useless, worthless USD? Any ideas?

So, notwithstanding all the education you have been getting - the only thing you have retained correctly is that the USD is worthless and useless (especially when compared to gold).

As for this video of Auntie Lynette, I note Mr Moadel stated at the start - words to the effect of ..."Miss Zang is not only a "return guest", but the "most popular requested guest ever in his 3.5 years' show's history". He has only got 44,000 subscribers but the video has been viewed nearly 72,000 times with about 2,000 viewers in agreement with what she had to say. What are your stats Skol?

Given the questions you continue to ask on this thread and your uneducated, ignorant & libellous abuse of very experienced market analysts, it is abundantly clear you do not understand the reason for holding gold and your posts are deliberately worded in a provocative manner. Accordingly, I would seriously recommend you abandon this thread because you are not bringing any value whatsoever to the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.