GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Jesus Skol - why do you persist with these ridiculous 1 minute...

1. 3,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    Jesus Skol - why do you persist with these ridiculous 1 minute charts? Who on here would be referencing 1 minute charts for their decision making? I could understand it if you were mucking around trying to trade currencies - but gold charts??? Hell man - you need to let all this free education we are giving you sink in somehow...you are not learning your lessons...no wonder you are making silly investment decisions.

As for your comment about Auntie Lynette predicting inflation (as below) -
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1995/1995520-3719707549e75d4c08f2ad89d5798052.jpg
    She hasn't predicted inflation at all - she has just made a statement about what inflation will do to gold. And, what's more - she is correct. You are a bugger for putting words into people's mouths and saying what they have said or done - when, upon checking the facts - they have done no such thing.

As for your mate Knucklehead's statement...
    So I see Gold is only down about $300 from its 2011 high and Silver is still down a massive 62% from its 2011 high. Despite Corona virus Gold & Silver bugs are sitting on losses.
    Lets see the US stockmarket is up about 140% from 2011. Property has probably gone up around 50% from 2011. Its easy to see who has done better.

Gold bugs are frothing at the mouth because their loses are lower than they have been. Maybe in a few years they could maybe breakeven from their Gold purchases at the last Gold mania in 2010-11.

Knucklehead - you are as bad a s Skol at making ridiculous statements. You pick out timings on charts that suit your narrative when in fact, it probably doesn't apply to any current gold bug. For example, I started purchasing gold in August/September 2014 and I still hold. How is your scurrilous statement relevant to me? Even your sharp calculation brain would be able to work out that I have made no loss on gold and yet you are stating me (& probably lots of others on here) have made losses.

I don't know why we bother trying to educate you two! At least Dr "know all" Who has the social clues to know when to keep his head down!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.