GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-68873

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    don't get too bearish on wall street. in a world near systematic collapse i believe we are going to have monetary reform. dow has been rising because it is the only place for big money to park. i mean this in trillions not just billions.i urge you to think where else would you park such sums europe? japan? there bond markets are dead and no other place can handle having that much they are just not big enough. no usa is the only place to put money this is a healthy correction in a long term bull market. capital is moving to america because it will be the last man standing. the demise of a civilisation begins on the peripheral moving to the centre. europe will fall well before usa you see american states can go bust and nobody cares. cities like detroit can go bust and nobody cares. but if say greece suddenly blew up then every trader is looking at which countries are the most exposed to greece and then boom they are attacked. euro showing weakness today by the way its the market acting oddly in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.