GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yes I am doing that. Her partner is quite liberal and so he...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Yes I am doing that. Her partner is quite liberal and so he counters a lot of what I advise her unfortunately. He was telling me that I need to understand what is going on here and that is 'we need to stay in lockdown for as long as it takes. Every day we do it is another day closer to a vaccine being available' Well this is the opposite of the way I see things. But she's listening. Here's where Im at with it.

Ive made enquiries and I can source gold cast bars. Not that she will listen but id advise 15% of her wealth invested in that. Then I would divide the rest by 5 and stagger purchases in commercial property so that assuming this depression lasts 30 months she is buying one property every 6 months. Thats all I can come up with myself and I just hope that the bank doesn't seize peoples savings. And I wonder if they restrict withdrawals will it be so bad that people can not transfer money from their accounts to buy property.

To bring the conversation back to Gold for me there is no doubt its going to fly because of the troubles of the world. Skol keeps taunting the forum with the past days decrease in gold but that doesn't really prove anything. He's said it could retrace to 1360 and fair enough, but what does that prove. He's posted graphs of the junior minors. Has he not compared it to the DJIA over the same period in 2008 when the minors followed the DJIA down for the first 5 months before flying up in a stark reversal whilst the overall market continued to crash. The biggest lesson in trading I have learned is that there are timelines this stuff and it takes times for trends to play out. If the price of gold goes down he will look like a bigger fool when he sings his own praises for 3 weeks only to see gold run up and kick him in the ass on the way past.

It may not happen immediately as markets are so manipulated but as so many here have explained the charade is going to implode on itself and when it does gold will shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.