GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

All very fanciful mikey and Dentie. 5 stars for dreaming and...

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    All very fanciful mikey and Dentie. 5 stars for dreaming and imagination. Unfortunately zero for intellectual capacity.

This is dangerous stuff, it feeds other ill-informed minds. It has the potential to influence decision making of vulnerable people who have limited knowledge of the vast subject of economies and what drives them. The proletariat, trying to put their hard earned to work may form their view of the world based on imaginations such as yours. You should be thoroughly ashamed for writing stuff in definite tomes, implying what you say is unquestionably fact.

I urge readers to look beyond the words posted on HC. That is all they are, words! If unsure, ask yourself a very simple question.

1. how can it be that an anonymous poster on HC has it all worked out yet a government with its virtually unlimited resources and vast experiences of its officers in power don't know what they are doing? Do Mikey and Dentie really know more than the US, UK, Australia, Japan....get the idea!

I could go on but number one should be enough for you to question their emotional clap-trap. I would add don't take what Doc says as a guiding light either.

But do take the time to read widely, objectively and do not think you will ever get a handle on a complex machine that is an economy. My best advice to anyone is to keep at the forefront of mind:
    * humans are ingenious and a select few lead the way - that way is always forward, look at history
    * standards of living improve decade y decade you can see it all around you - provided you are not prejudiced
    * governments in advanced nations are made up of real people living in the same society as you and me - assume they are motivated to make decisions that benefit the majority for it is impossible to satisfy everyone

* and finally but most importantly risk is a fact of life in everything, every day everyone deals with unknown factors, there are billions of moving parts impacting every system every day. Just one of those moving parts going in an unpredictable direction can trigger changes that impact business, governments and households. Life is constantly evolving: monitor - adapt - review - tweak/overhaul -monitor - adapt - review - tweak/overhaul.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.