GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well and coping during these...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Hello everyone. I hope you are all well and coping during these extraordinary times.
    I thought it might be a good time to lighten things up a bit and consider a few alternate definitions.

MMT.- Modern Monetary Theory An economic absurdity which espouses a principal in opposition of fundamentals or common sense. Such mantras as it doesn't matter how much debt you create and you can print your way out of debt are the mating call of its proponents. Generally the domain of a group devoid from reality who invented this "theory" while drinking opium laced soy lattes.

Gold ETF.- A derivative product which is is supposed to mirror the value of the underlying asset but in the case of Gold, is used to manipulate the price. Many multiples of yearly production are sold in a single day. The operators of Gold etfs wear suits and ties while honest thieves wear cowboy hats and six shooters.

Physical Gold.- A lot like owning a warm snug blanket during an economic blizzard.

Reserve Currency.- An American mechanism for keeping its people in hot dogs. Much of the world is now deciding it is time to start eating healthier.

Toast.- What I eat for breakfast and what the world economy is about to become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.