GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-724

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I've loved reading your posts on and off for a long time, but I respectfully disagree.

China tie yuan to gold

US will eventually tie the dollar to silver. (engineered by GOLDMAN - oh the irony)

I predict this will bring the gold/silver ratio to historic lows (already down from 84 a month ago to 70ish now)

Long term chart of gold/silver is epic, just triple topped worse than the FTSE.

Once this rate is below 50 the sell down to 14 will be epic, on this run i expect 8's to be hit.

money into gold makes no sense at this stage in the world.

But hey, this may be due to differences in generational thinking. gold has F all uses and is stored. Silver with 10,000+ uses and stocks are shrinking by the day.

PM's will be a better bet than markets in the next 10 yrs, but I still think you're making the wrong call Martis. I give you this warning as you've saved me loss in the past, just trying to return the favour, have to be worth at least a hedge

Oh and a final note, my 'end game' scenario - when the gold/silver ratio hits 2, WW3 begins.

You read it here first, unless you're able to read between the lines of Leviathan...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.