GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Wow,yeah great day. all Goldie,s Green in the %change...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    biggrin.pngWow,yeah great day. all Goldie,s Green in the %change column.
    best mover SAU 18.18%
    worst was MYL 2.38%
    Todays Growth is 11.80%
    This admends my shrinkage to -3.26% just a cupple of G,s under my total investment.
    Started this game with Gold on 1 JUL 19 when Witch Bank dumped DCN and they colaped to 0.32 or there abouts.
    got in at 0.52 and it recoverd some what, we,ll enough for my confredence to grow and buy more stock in this Index.
    Anyway built up some good profit 117% but by Oct started to lose it and cleared the portfolio mid Oct wil gains of 71%.
    Held cash till Dec 16 and went back in hard (keeping 12% in reserve ) .We,ll the volatility was hell,ish and I was a stund mullet.
    Turned Deer in the headlights when MAR, hit us all the talkin heads where going off and bitchin about margin call a what not.
    Finely found my Agate,s and the 16 MAR, shot 50% of my powder backin up my pick,s (produces) then all in last shot 25 Mar.
    Fear of bein a Woossie boy I held tight for the ride , It,s fun on the roller coater.Your there to Scare youself,what fun if you pick right it,s not over yet but relaxed anough to release my grip and give some time to heal the brusin and let the blood come back.Well can see plenty of up side from here,should be all green in the profit/loss column mid next week .
    Nothing go,s up in a straight line ,but then that,s not what I expect. Hold Gold and you will do better than most.
    Just my opinion not advice DYOR and keep Larfin HaHaHatongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.