GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-75076

1. 12,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Gold temporary prices lately have been somewhat upsetting for me, as they seem as or more volatile than what the ones needing a safe haven. I can beat the corrupt or conspired or management, manipulated words of this recent history and that is where I need to leave all that hopefully in history. Lessons are well learned from history and golds good price strength from whoever (good London buying as watched & assumed) allows its recent history to be now be left and again focus on the futures. I & others can view the good gold futures volume numbers that all that good buying lately will again exhaust. I am not a big cheerleader usually anything negative (a little in cryptos) but YEAH as a healthy red was splashed across indices & markets and now they have good to excellent integrity in their upward numbers going forward meeting the virus exits and many economies with their up-ramping's. Even the Goldnumbers pulled back from higher highs to rest for Mondays open. There will be some nervous players who sold out wanting more blood in the streets to feed on larger profits. These players who seek the big margins better not blink as a huge sell off Friday has many eyes looking for cheap investments to ride up, and there are SO MANY. Still expecting volitivity, whether there will be, but money makers enjoy so likely and GOLD now with proven strength is not to be discredited. US $ still absent without leave, cryptos overvalued (but liked as a good drawdown is stead of gold) Hopefully as the world spins its own way, it will includes many happy words. as our gracious. Good to see again the gracious valuator being precious. A bigger deserved GO GOLD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.