GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-755

1. 42,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I never take ANY GURU's prediction of price ever. Those who do so usually are trying to make themselves out to be Nostradamus and they only have to be right once to claim GURU status. Just ask Schiff!

I am more interested in an opinion based on logical reasoning after all that is all we have got to base our bias. There is no shame in admitting not knowing where price will head to. For too long this forum is peppered with a bias taken long before they come on board to seek the evidence to support their bias. I attempt to sit by the sidelines of directional opinion and instead constantly seek 'evidence' whether perceived or direct to form an opinion in this ever changing world.

If my criterias meet my bias but price is still not reacting then it is usually I am the one who is wrong not the price! Price cappers/manipulators are a convenient excuse even if proven correct down the line in time through civil monetary fines. The banks provide the market so we play by their rules. Not some natural rule of the universe based on ethics. There are no morals in making money

I think I have said enough to refute the idea of conspiracy helpful to one's financial situation. Gonna let this one rest and concentrate on more fruitful research.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.