GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

My current thoughts FWIWWe need to consider that long term...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    My current thoughts FWIW
    We need to consider that long term Corvid is never going to go away and eventually we will learn to live with it like every other disease such as flu, malaria and Aids. I really can't see a long term vaccination because of the mutation rate. Every year it will be off to get your flu and Corvid shot but it will become a fixture in our lives and something we will have to get used to.
    In the meantime we are seeing loads of poorly planned and poorly executed reactions to various strategies to take control of this virus.
    Economies suffer, tension rises and people live in a limbo of over regulated mandates all of which have a limited and only temporary result.
    Expect food shortages in many parts of the world, a return to nationalism rather than free trade with open borders and an upcoming high level of inflation mixed with some deflation in other areas. Food up, property and fuel down.
    As to Gold. Considering the financial craziness at the moment there is a high degree of safety in Gold ownership. I like safety. I like risk minimisation.

Things will eventually return to a new version of normal but in the meantime i prefer to be safe.
    Gold gives me that option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.