GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

It really hasn't taken you very long to lose your credibility on...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    It really hasn't taken you very long to lose your credibility on this thread. You have already posted 19 times here today.
    You were going gangbusters on how great Gold is in the last few days and then suddenly you are bashing the concept of Gold with all of its market manipulation and how great cryptos are.

You don't understand the concept of Gold, the rationale for ownership or the inherent non counterpart risk in physical ownership. I wont labour you with a lengthy lecture about these things because I believe you would be best off doing some more study and weighing up risks vs benefits.

I do agree that cryptos offer a dynamic opportunity to see big price gains but the volatility is also huge. It wasn't too long ago when Bitcoin went from 20k down to 3k in very quick time. Lot of suckers lost BIG and this is the antithesis of what Gold stands for. Stability and retention of value.

The majority of the people on this thread have a great deal of life experience and have generally opted for safety and risk minimisation. Why? Because you are better off in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.