GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-77154

1. 4,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    "By 2001 gold investments as a percentage of Global Financial Assets began a slow methodical climb until the 2011-2012 period…when gold again make an all-time peak at over $1,900. Understandably, the price of gold then slowly began to decline in concert with the diminishing gold investments as a percentage of Global Financial Assets (which dropped from 0.85% to last year’s 0.58%. Think about it: Gold investment as a percentage of Global Financial Assets were nearly 9 Times greater in 1980 than it is today. To be sure the implications and ramifications of the above are mine-boggling. Here is another chart focus on how minuscule recent gold investment is as a percentage of Global Financial Assets "

https://www.gold-eagle.com/article/gold-percentage-global-financial-assets

And most of this would be paper contracts so it's even less than I thought.: Years back I used to subscribed to a newsletter called "The Privateer". He was into the financial world of New York professionally. When he retired to Australia he taught us great stuff, particularly figures showing us how the Yanks cooked the books. His newsletter stopped about 10 years ago. A shame but we all get old

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.