GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I dont often frequent the gold forums, as im a bit of a gold...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I dont often frequent the gold forums, as im a bit of a gold bug, but i also own stocks and real estate, so im fairly well diversified, but certainly like the shiny stuff.  

Usually i jump in here and its all gold to the moon and i immediately go and check what my anz shares have been doing, oh here we go again.   Visiting today however i think the discussion seems to be a lot more rational, i would like to point out that during the confiscation period, that was a 100% gold backing, and if we are to look at SDR's its definately not going to be a 100% backing but more of a percentage, so i would think, that confiscation is less likely, particularly jewellery confiscation.

You were given 30 days to turn it in, my first instinct would be to contact my local jewellery store. I also think its worth pointing out that gold is already legal tender here, as is silver, obviously not valued correctly and you'd be a nutter to turn it in.

Also gold is still well off its all time highs in USD and more often than not lately has traded inversely to the dollar and oil.   But ive seen both big QE have huge effect and no effect, so really anything is possible, but i still tend to lean to higher prices.

Nathan Birch all but said buy gold in his latest vid, if you havnt seen it, protect yourself, and be prepared for BIG inflation, not hyperinflation.

Livestream: Interest Rates Dropped to 1.5% , Could Go To 0%

I do agree with a lot of the commentary of late, that stock investors have become complacent, and bonds are a near complete waste of time, as will be cash in australia with not much further room to cut, QE style purchases here look to be on the cards.

Anyway first time i have spent more than about 30 seconds looking around in here, own NST, EVN, and NCM and the other stuff of course.,
    Last edited by silverman47: 04/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.