GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-81100

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Afternoon All, Well spent some time today Dissecting my portfolio and have come to the conclusion
    I an't doing badly.Read that ABC article by G Hutchens Hmmmmm (a theory I'am undecided on )
    Anyway's to the Port, I call it my SPUDFARM as I am small potatoes and just lookin for growth.
    I think I mite be holdin too many companys, at 31 now. I,ve been developing a trade where I sell
    50% of a holdin when a stock reachers 80-90% growth and diversifying . HaHa well only into more
    PMs and related commodities on the ASX only .
    Latest sell offs PNR,CAI,MML,SVY
    Latest bye ins MHC,AGD,PMY,KCN
    All between 12-14 July

Total Growth stands at + 52.64% from my low on 23/03/20 at - 36.65%
    If I'am not wrong that gives a return of 89.35% increadable !
    This is up + 33.35% since my last high on 24 Sept last. smile.png
    Its been a Rockyroad and thankfully my Karhooners never left me.
    My Comfermation bios say "ALL RIGHT YEAH" but any opions/ through will be Greatfuly acknowledged

And thats it. I am All IN and they say you should Diversify in to other sectors and i must say I seen larger return to some in other sectors, but I,am happy with the risk/reward ratio where I'am. The Numbers say it all. Besides that I have great Faith in the Govenments here and abroad to continue to stuff it up to the MAX. In Crisis there is Opportunity cool.png
    The following Tickers I'am Holdin. They are in desending order from best peformer % wise

CY5 RXL AWV BGL DEG PNR AJM KGM SVY CAI MYL NVA SBM MCR DCX EXR
    AVW BDC RTG MML AGD RMS OBM CCZ LRS SVL All Green

VRC BCN PMY MHC KTA All Red but not by much HaHa biggrin.png

Have a great day you know I'am !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.