GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-81865

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    The PM's are having a wonderful time and most of us are enjoying our moment in the sun which I hope continues to shine , so make hay .

A lot of you have bullion tied up in your SMSF's which basically means you cant touch till you retire . I hope some of you own on hand physical . What concerns me is the constant chatter of supply shortages , how safe is your pool allocated , PM Gold type investments or stored bars. Will the physical be available on the day you are eligible to take it or will they say not at the moment but here is some cash at the price of their determining .If you do have doubts why not take advantage of the governments $10k access super scheme and buy the physical you can actually hold. The Australian government now has over $1 trillion of debt on a 30 year repayment plan , what's to stop a progressive left government in the future to employ their envious tactics on the smart ones who invested wisely and tax the crap out of them ,there are elements of this already by the left blaming boomers. I hope this never eventuates but it never hurts to have a back up plan.

Also have noticed this popping up on bullion sites , " For orders over $5000 we need to identify you. " from Ainslie , it used to be $10,000 .

Sometimes the tin foil hat comes on for precaution but i am a , if you cant hold it you dont own it type , so i just stick to the Aussie miners and physical .

glta and may the sun keep shining .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.