GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-82594

1. 1,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2403

Gold stock sentiment indicator.
    A$POG is back in record territory, along with US$POG.

I wonder if it will be mentioned by MSM.

AUD/USD pair is working in miners favour ATM.

It is interesting how much doom and gloom I am reading about expectations of impending crashes in PM’s, gold stocks and the markets as a whole.
    Yet I still consider miners (and juniors) to be seriously undervalued compared to most other stocks.
    Pretty hard to find a gold miner underperforming, at least in cash generation.
    The HUI and other indicators have been trading relatively flat for more than a week.
    I anticipate a turn around on the Aussie market before overseas but $2,000 spot may be required to really attract attention.
    I get the feeling there is an expectation this will not be happening soon though I am more optimistic.

Many would have noticed a slight improvement in their gold portfolio yesterday.

This is reflected in a decent recovery in short term indicators which have risen 20-25%.

Not reflected in the sentiment indicator which is bang on 50% ATM.

A reversal should be led by a recovery in producers.

These are fascinating sell-offs in gold stocks while POG consolidated.

A turn-around is likely very soon unless there are significant disruptions in the bourse.
    Here is the indicator.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2349/2349126-a30a1425f276d0ef04fc01f4363b3dc2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.