GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold stock sentiment indicator.What a difference a day...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2387

Gold stock sentiment indicator.
    What a difference a day makes.

Gold powers through US$2,000 and A$2,800.

The short squeeze should be on in earnest.

Silver up another 6%.

I have been busy buying up gold juniors over the last three days. About to pay off.

Overseas indicators were slow to move but once gold hit $2k, indicators climbed quickly to close around 5% higher.

Given the recent grind lower for Aussie gold stocks, these could perform even better.
    Some of our better producers have fallen by 10% or more. Can easily see new highs before the week is out.
    Stocks like EVN are coming off a double bottom, close to trend, on a buy signal (will post on EVN thread).
    This is such a beautiful set up that I believe we are in for an extended run in gold and stocks.
    In my search for bargains, I could not help but notice how many (quality) juniors have had 30-50% pull backs.
    These same juniors are cashed up and implementing drilling programs.
    Nothing like watching news flow coinciding a change in sentiment for gold stocks.
    Most countries, in spite of COVID, are allowing the mining sector to get back to work though I consider sovereign risks to be elevated as economies collapse.
    The sentiment indicator is doing its’ job and now appears to have a clear technical trading range.
    The only issue I am having with the sector is how short the cycles are.
    Makes life a little more difficult but if you get the timing right…
    The indicator is down a little and leading indicators were relatively neutral near 50%.

Here is the indicator.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2352/2352335-0f5b55823b2c02a75d780b1abdb32ebe.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.