GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

ambivalence: the state of having mixed feelings or contradictory...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    ambivalence: the state of having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone.

I must admit to having mixed feelings. While I am doing well at the moment because of the inept fiscal policies being adopted around the world (which is causing a good rise in the metals); I am feeling very peeved because of those same policies.
    Yesterday the Fed advised they have a strong intention to create a lot of inflation. This is needed in order to be able to deal with huge debt loads and unbridled monetary expansion. Simple for them, in that if you print loads of money, it is easier to pay the debt. Dollar devaluation is their aim.
    However for the great majority of those who have no financial acumen (unlike us), this is equivalent to theft on a massive scale. The erosion of purchasing power and cycle of rapidly increasing prices means that the vast majority will not cope well as a result. As the people go about their daily lives, the thieves in power are getting ready to rob every single one of them.
    It is so frustrating to see all the damage which is about to be done to so many and to not be able to do anything about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.