GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The aspect of Gold that peaked my interest in Gold was the big...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The aspect of Gold that peaked my interest in Gold was the big players in the market shifting thier portfolio's into Gold. As discussed in this thread this move defies conventional economic sense unless there is a significant uncertainty expected in the future. The large players are not driven by speculation but a pragmatic sense of the future. Another, point of interest has been the amount of large funds shifting into the gold mining sector, actions tend to interest me more than what is said by these funds. While there is a fear of a Gold bull market, the greater concern is the stockmarket ever increasing when, it is self evident that the underlying economic conditions do not support this growth. How can an airline's share price increase so dramatically when no planes are flying? If a company's share price collapses you will be left with nothing, if the price of gold collapses you are still left with the physical metal. Gold has increased dramatically in the past month but, this pales in comparison to US equities fuelled my the Federal Reserves Quatitative Easing (money printing, cough cough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.