GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-83517

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    I don't know if any of you are thinking of organising your own safety deposit box , you might be very surprised on the waiting time to acquire one . Due to the massive increase in the value of precious metals the good lady of the house , who watches to many Tracey Grimshaw home invasion stories , is feeling a little paranoid with the home safe .

At my local safe house they have sold out of all safety deposit boxes and now in the process of installing a whole new bank of boxes which I have been lucky enough to secure one which should be available in a month . The sudden demand for these boxes is a sign of the times , people hauling their assets out of financial institutions , hiding it from big brother or for many other reasons because of their loss of faith in the system .

A few pointers that I look for when purchasing a safety deposit box ,
    ---- A non government entity,
    ----Close to home ,
    ----A privately owned entity who is not answerable to any government or financial institutions ,
    ----Access to your box .

There are advantages of a safety deposit box over insured stored holdings or pool allocated , a year or so ago The Perth Bullion Company went belly up and put into the hands of the receivers ,those with safety deposit boxes only had to turn up with their key and take possession anyhow it was a different story for those that had secured holdings and pool allocated they couldn't access their holdings until a full audit was conducted . Also weigh up the insurance costs V the box .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.