GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-83600

1. 2,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Yes Warren and his advisers who are far more educated than Trent, Skol and The Doc when it comes to making investment decisions have figured out that the bull cycle for Gold is real and will be here for a while. This weeks action was just the panic and washout needed for the smart money to take up a position. Also the market makers on the comex now have plenty of profit to keep the show running.

Handle is forming nicely and when complete, watch out shorters!!!!

im surprised Warren didn't place his half a billion on property as Skol likes to suggest makes incredible returns. Would this indicate maybe property is at a current peak???

I hope Skol isn't going to start selling the mantra to buy more CBA and bank stocks come monday. This will be contrary to his mentor Warren Buffett. Will he continue to be Skols mentor after taking a shine towards a metal that skol clearly detests. Stay tuned maybe a new video coming on the Skol chanel???

What I like is the fact Warren has taken a position at the equity level. Buy the equities before you allow the physical to move, far greater return as the equities provide a leveraged return. Will Warren go long on the comex soon?? He certainly has the money to make some impact on the space, imagine the retail who will follow???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.