GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Trying to time the property market is a bit of a pointless...

1. 33,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    Trying to time the property market is a bit of a pointless exercise. If you hang onto them long enough you're guaranteed to make a profit esp. with a rental income.

It's not all beer and skittles, but the property market always has punters predicting its demise. Rental property has a few tax benefits as well.

You might find yourself regretting selling in a few years time, properties that I owned years ago and thought at the time that they couldn't go any higher have gone through the roof. Lots of fringe areas get gentrified. I used to work on crap, disgusting, late 1800's houses many years ago in an area that was almost a slum, now it's amongst the most expensive, most desirable areas in NZ.

Islanders who bought in low income areas many years ago have made so much money they move back to Samoa where they can afford the very best.

I've posted the chart here....draw a line along the 350 ounce mark....it could be the bottom.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2410/2410157-d949c9ef48e00197e390fb2a38be37de.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.