GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-84516

1. 13,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2784
    Dxy certainly rebounding along with big jack up in rates - but this seems to happen as yet another big issuance comes to town tonight - uncle same wants - needs more cash - only russia as far as I know stopped the game in its tracks a couple of weeks ago and said bond auction cancelled it wasn’t going to pay rates which seem to jack each time they go to hold an auction - USA doesn’t seem to care with rates rising across the curve

obsession with Powell’s forthcoming speech continues to rise imo - they are talking taper tantrum now - which of course would result in a month end hit to commodities including gold

mr 1000 back on the trade in spot gold market

meantime German extends its jobless support scheme

and I think American Airlines flagged unless it gets more government handouts it will cut a plane load of jobs

Kidkow heralds building, manufacture , housing booms- stock markets in record territory and signals 20 percent gdp growth this half - he forgot peace in Middle East

Oz dollar flying again as 21 bln bonds to be offered - most likely to pay the overtime of the fantastic health officials making all the policies around face masks in vichina

speacking of China- officials there say they think scomo is pushing covid investigation to help USA agenda—-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.