GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-84903

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Thanks for the feedback and chart @nailsinglue.

I have a high risk tolerance hence why I’ve backed juniors over producers or even physical gold. Not only that, I’ve dialed up the risk by buying a lot of company issued options in said juniors. The obviously has the effect of juicing returns on the upside, as well as compounding losses on the downside. I used to work in funds management so I understand the risks involved. It’s a high risk/high reward strategy.

The majority of juniors I have invested in I got at/near cash/asset backing, and are fundamentally undervalued relative to their peers. They are all debt free as well. This doesn’t mean they won’t escape any sell off, but it provides some risk mitigation. I doubt the hedge funds will dabble in the stocks I’m playing in, they are too small and illiquid but something to keep an eye on no doubt.

As for the relationship between gold and BTC, historically I agree. But if I’m reading the chart below correctly they look to be tracking each other quite closely over the past few months (see red circle)?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2435/2435053-3046e26b11fb0dd77bec79202ee3186b.jpg

Last edited by Artvandelay01: 02/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.