GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Very nice Goldnumber. Can you post a clear pic?So ive been out...

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Very nice Goldnumber. Can you post a clear pic?
    So ive been out west QLD for 2 mths - Tourism numbers are down and rural areas that rely on travellers, nomads, holidaymakers are suffering. And thats in a state without indiscriminate lockdowns. And some are saying everything is getting better? Even tho there are ZERO cases in Nth Qld, businesses still have to have CV19 limitations ie limits on numbers of customers - still requiring contact details of every customer. Some have closed as, between the lack of customers (tourism) and social distancing meaning less patrons when 'full' its not viable to remain open.
    Building industry is doing well as those at home are doing them up and those wanting to move out of the cities and that can afford it, are getting out. Jobkeeper has seen medium and large businesses take advantage of the situation and drop hrs worked to match the $$ these businesses are getting from the gov so in reality these businesses no longer pay the wages bill!! Great if you can get it.
    I have a daughter on reduced hrs and thus reduced pay. I have a nephew laid off.
    @eztrang - things are not getting better - compared to pre CV19 - Things are worse - and this in a better placed state than most.

And that vaccine. AH hahahaahah what happened to a Vaccine by Aug? Now by Oct - maybe. So they can rustle up a vaccine for CV19 in record time (still working on that by the way) but 40 years of work for a HIV vaccine and still working on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.