GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hope the shorters of gold got out in time.After holding $1910...

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Hope the shorters of gold got out in time.
    After holding $1910 and now retesting resistance @ $1960+ it looks like there is still strength in the POG even at ATH levels.
    Seeing POG spike higher on Mon overseas market open is a sign to me of $$$ moving into gold. Just like we see spikes higher in the market favourites on the open as everyone rushes in to get a position, gold is starting to see that sort of action.
    We all know the amount of $$$ out there looking for a return is huge and quite frankly - only a small portion of that money can go into the gold sector as there isnt enough stock/physical globally to absorb any great deal of the fiat out there.
    My gold stocks are back up -heading towards ATHs again. Should see new highs over the next month as producers report Best Ever profits (so far) even as most other sectors are borrowing to survive- laying off staff - knuckling down and only paying the high BOD fees and bonuses and cutting back everywhere else.
    Internet retail still doing great as that is the future for so many items. Transport/couriers /competitors/new start ups delivering via drone or AI algo based delivery systems will do very well. Remember - theres still a million bucks min up for grabs for anyone that can solve the shortest route puzzle.
    Bricks and mortar retailers need to shift to online selling and immediate delivery to compete. Those that have a shyt website will fall to the wayside.
    I think if fresh produce could be deliverable to the customer - that would open up a whole new market for farmers/small scale organics/backyard gardeners.
    Anyway POG is up - see what happens with overseas opening prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.