GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yes I understand all that. But the Devil's Advocate might for...

1. 10,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Yes I understand all that.

But the Devil's Advocate might for example ask if it's a good thing/wise move to punish the savers and reward/encourage borrowers at a time when various forms of debt and leverage are at extraordinarily high levels ? And that's on top of the massive transfer of wealth occurring with the suppression of interest rates/bailouts/stimulus etc leading to misallocation of capital, distorted markets, the pushing/encouraging people into riskier assets chasing yield, creation of various Bubbles, moral hazard and other dramatic, wide ranging and detrimental effects.

All seemingly in an effort to just keep kicking the can further down the road to keep the game going and 'it' all afloat and eliminate?/delay the usual 'cleansing' of excesses in the system which until relatively recently was allowed to take its normal course and 'resetting' the fundamentals.

And throw in a massive Black Swan in the pandemic along with very complicated, heightened and growing geopolitical tensions/rising protectionism/tendencies towards de 'Globalisation' etc which all threaten the very foundation of the 'global' economy and the 'Globalist/Neolib' view of the world along with their 'business models'.

I guess time will tell and I'm no genius but I can't see it all ending very happily for many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.