GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

You're forever posting ancient and irrelevant historical charts...

1. 10,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    You're forever posting ancient and irrelevant historical charts of various equity markets and gold comparison charts etc etc and rave on and on about past performances of various asset markets/prices.

Always very selectively I've noticed-no doubt to support your very well documented and widely known obsessively negative 'Anti gold/'goldbug' bias/position'.

The one above, just as one little current example, begs the obvious question of what relevance and comparison value does it really have when gold prices were fixed pre 1971 ? Maybe I'm missing something and you can answer/explain that to me ?

With all these charts and comparisons you continually post and the heavy and strident emphasis you usually place on them you seem unwilling or oblivious to acknowledging or recognising that past performance is no guide necessarily to the future.

Or are you implying or suggesting past performances will continue on the same trajectories with similar relative performances of the various assets/markets ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.