GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I am limited in thinking and reporting on the FED.Very little...

1. 11,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    I am limited in thinking and reporting on the FED.
    Very little motivation on FED who has been corrupting the precious constantly.
    But...shallowly
    The fed is obviously playing with gold to support the US$ as it is a reserve currency.
    Gold alone in manipulation by the fed gets what control of the US$ the fed desires or needs.
    Gold is manipulated for US$ heaps of times over a trading day. Drops gold and dollar goes up instantly.
    Whether FED does cloak and dagger or does through a third or fourth entity, FED corrupts gold.
    So what is wrong and what needs evolution or fixing??
    Here in Australia we have a sovereign fund as many other countries that is legal to invest or devest.
    Does the fed need more powers and more openness & reporting =evolution??? executive order or congress??
    Fed can not corrupt continually, with gold, or any one other, even if it is used to; inflate the fake values in currencies.
    The Fed is so powerful yet kept in the shadows, they should be GAINING in trade for all Americans & world.
    My only shallow thoughts also go as; why not lien on the cryptos, silver, foreign currencies, larger stocks (soso).
    I think the FED needs reform, & openness, & reporting to limit corruption of GOLD, & make FED and America $$$.
    Election neck & neck.
    Gold is going to dance dance dance.
    Go precious..dyor
    hope to not Biden is this Trump is a that = but time is tic tocking there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.