GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

There is nothing like gold and silver to provide a stable and...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    There is nothing like gold and silver to provide a stable and valuable form of money. Fiat and crypto have no limitations on the amount of units which can be created by either printing or halving events while the limitation of precious metal supply is self evident in maintaining value. The value of the metals also has a base line which is defined by production costs and acts as a brake against inflation which is inherent in fiat systems.
    Central banks objective to create inflation is a way of stealing from the masses without using a gun and mask.
    As the breakdown in economies inevitably speeds up, we will see an increase in debt, bankruptcies and financial stress compounded by the redction in value of fiat. I can't think of any asset class apart from precious metals which will buck this trend.
    Caveat: Rare art and other collectibles notwithstanding. However as one of the masses I can't afford the Mona Lisa but I can afford to buy a few ounces of silver and that will help a lot in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.