GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-87010

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi Pointy,

I agree with your summary.

I definitely see Gold continuing to trade in a range from about US$1,860 to US$1,960 for the next few weeks. If Donald Trump does not graciously accept defeat in the US election in ca. 3 weeks (which is highly likely), this could well cause the POG to spike up well above US$2,000.

Long term, I see very little chance of inflation raising its ugly head whilst most of the world remains in the grip of CODID-19. Nevertheless, I see the POG remaining very high for the next few months and possible during the entire 2021.

With regard to Gold stocks, perhaps you and the other readers of this forum, should keep your eye on Frontier Resources (FNT) who have a potentially major Gold find on their hands at Tolukuma in PNG (not that far from Port Moresby). FNT will commence their very first round of drilling at Tolukuma within the next few months and have significant cash in hand to do, as well as owning three drilling rigs.

If you or anyone else needs more info about FNT, please feel free to ask me on the FNT forum.

FYI, I hold a significant position in FNT (A$100k)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.