GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-87013

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2406
    Gold stock sentiment indicator

No need toelaborate on mortgages, commercial property, bankruptcies and job lossesavalanche about to be unleashed on economies.

Creak!!!

Then thereare CLO’s, MBS’s and derivatives tied to some of these components.

The UKcould be the first canary that falls off the perch

Plenty ofnews out there if you want to look.
    In the meantime I will continue to dig out investments that are likely to benefit from the next round of stimulus injection.
    Gold stocks.
    Markets continue to tread water.
    The XJO just cannot make any big moves above 6200 and hold them.
    China is the elephant in the room. We will see just how far they are willing to go.
    Will base metals be next?
    Believe it or not, there are some opportunities in this. Do not let a good crisis go to waste.
    Not sure that policy supports the potential to capitalize on these issues.
    The agenda behind Chinese behaviour deserves serious consideration. It could impact investments.
    The sentiment indicator is also treading water.
    This is a great trading period though you can expect two steps forward, one step back in performance.
    The Aussie gold price has gone sideways since late August but the floor definitely looks in place.
    There have been higher highs and lows in A$POG since early October.
    Gold charts in a much more stable manner in AUD than USD.
    Have a look at the US gold price for the same period.
    If you compare the charts you will understand why I believe gold is mostly a US$ hedge in our currency rather than attached to US$ moves.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2567/2567646-e419cff4a56998d5b8235b65553abc16.jpg
    I can only suggest you not give in to frustration. Those quarterlies are coming.
    Here is the indicator.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2567/2567643-31f925af435de7015736be7eb2a4da55.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.