GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-87020

1. 12,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Do not think too much into my non gold words as a bit sullen & grumpy as on fat tabs for pot gut (gut doing ok) & weekend + ab cent numbers moving?
    I like time out on weekends to relax from words (anyways).
    From memory you pulled me up on my words 4-5-6 months ago.
    I think it was more sentence structure in continuance then, rather than formatting a new thought to a new line, that was your then thing.
    I in joy playing with words most times. I was tempted even in my tag as goldnumber was nearly goldwords. I prefer numbers, as words part right.
    Some words are what they are, to be allowed, as this site limits words, topics stated.
    = Oh that he could do words better. (using that literally and not as pronoun, determiner, adverb, or conjunction.
    Gold news =
    Mentions investing gold/goldies/farmland/stocks with inflation, and interesting in some history times of inflation, & dates US inflationary & not allowed to trade $ in GOLD = (many)
    "But history tells us that inflation can happen anywhere, typically where rulers choose to spend more than they take in from tax revenue." https://www.forbes.com/sites/billconerly/2020/10/17/its-time-for-inflation-hedges-consider-gold-mining-stocks-and-farmland/#395dc45a5d9c
    For as a known contention, I will word it anyway, my opinion is supportive for 0% inflation or negative inflation as = better or kept $ value.
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.