GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-87025

1. 13,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    Yeah, thank you audacious for being nice, as all can take the low road that is easy, thought less.
    I have many trials for known and unknown bad, and few tribulations.
    To be harder, is to for the fewer, as unique, and contribute something with achieving a betterment is more thought full.
    For example: with economics is easier to have growth dependent on drive only from stimulus debt. Easy as add zeros to bonds, debt clock & print.
    The state banks again with easy as interest rates, bond rates, liquidity of available monies, yet none with initiating driving snowballing recovery.
    The real is one day more that something needs to be done. Such as a couple of days ago with Britain's Moody's credit rating having a lower re rating. First in that I heard of a gov representative stating debt will need tax and spending less in service curbs.
    Britain is sailing into some gaily head winds, the waning worldwide neoliberals have not respected the virus, debt, or obtaining an integral Brexit.
    Trade and banking and health of Brattish wealth has never seen so much duress, are the bankers & their billions going to leave London?
    Trumps latest is that if loses may leave USA, is that to avoid all the presumed legal actions? Turning a long corner there withy the virus.
    Corruption and gaining through using office unfairly by obstructing better proposals is wrong Merit should always evolve & trump privilege.
    The neoliberal failed management as evolve or dissolve. Their vision, merit, targets, structure is a waning withdraw, as is their media platform.
    State spending more than earning creates inflation and kicking the can down the road also does not solve; evolve or dissolve in economics.
    Gold will continue being credit able in waiting for brains to finally evolve to solve the troubled world economics
    dyor Waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.