GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Morning All, what a glorious day hear in WEST, AUS. After a poor...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Morning All, what a glorious day hear in WEST, AUS. After a poor start to OCT, the last cupple of weeks have been Great. this week shows growth of 10.25% and am looking forward to the numbers for the month total, will be grand
    in my apinion. The SpudFarm ticks along and consolidation of my position continues.
    This weeks selloffs.BMG,AGD,CBE.PUA,CCZ,BGL and my big winner for the week DOU (THANK YOU )
    This weeks New buys .EMU,GIB sold Gib last week but price droped so in for another shot. The rest of the funds
    recovered from the sell off where use to top up weaker postions in the following,AME,VAN.NVA.SVL.BNL.FIN.G1A.
    REL.SAU.NXM.PUR.BCN This reducers my holdings from 34 to 29 company's mostly gold/silver/copper but I beleave in a stronger position. 22 Green and 7 Red and only fractionly in the Red. The farm strides forward with
    sents of Perpose that comes with a modicum of success, and chears to all that post positve or insightful on this thread Thank You ASX and Thank You oppertunitysmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.