GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Giday to All that care to read my posts. Its time to report on...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    smile.png Giday to All that care to read my posts. Its time to report on the Spudfarm again.It seem that the handbrake was left on this week ending 23th
    compeared to the high flying of the pervious fortnite. Still growth was 2%.Gold still holding $1900USD or mid 26 hundreds AUD.

Lots of speculation as to where it's going ,mostly south.I think the Status Quo will hold till the USSA Debarkal is ? (well voting closers ) over.
    The volitillety will remain and it's not going to be pretty all the same. The World of the Sheepple keeps Revolving with there heads down a busy morning munching Oblivious to the Big Picture.Had another Stroke on Mon, arvo (mild compaird to the first cupple ) Thats 3 in 6 weeks the Wife is beside herself with worry and I'am not too happy ether.Hope they get my Meds, right soon carn't aford to lose much more greymatter .I still whon't it to be a long time before I meet my demize and with a Brain/Cognitive Capacity I have enjoyed thus far.

No Trading this last week and on Hold .I beleave I've done my best with the Spudfarm and will Hold untill I don't.
    Best of luck to all in the coming Shemozzle. Don't hold your breath and keep your head up out of the water .
    Not advise, Just Notes on a common interest.

Love those closest and keep the Laughter Loud HaHaHasmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.