GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

what i find simply astounding is when you tell some people gold...

1. 10,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    what i find simply astounding is when you tell some people gold should be $5,000 or $10,000/oz and you offer them dozens of FACTS and figures to back up your argument, they still laugh at you and say no no it will never happen, yet bitcoin, which is essentially nothing, you cant hold it, you cant feel it, its not even a real thing, its a "virtual" asset, and they pretend its finite but they dont tell you that you can create literally thousands of bitcoin offshoots, and they are all rare,lol every one of the thousands of bitcoin offshoot has only 20 million "coins" that can be "mined", this crypto mania actually makes the tulip bubble seem normal, because at least tulips were REAL things you can hold, bitcoin just "exists" in the virtual world as ions and particles on the internet. they pretend you have to "mine it" lol its US$19,000 and the same clowns that say gold has no chance of getting to US$10,000 any time soon, forecast bitcoin to be $100,000 in 2021, and they are serious about it. there are dozens of utube vids out there saying bitcoin $100,000 in 2021, yet gold wont break above US$2,000 any time soon. yes the inmates truly are in charge of the asylum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.