GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yep. The markets have decided - for the time being - that...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Yep. The markets have decided - for the time being - that everything will be perfect from here on in. Somehow, there will no longer be any deflation because the banks are all rock solid but there will also be zero inflation because if anybody comes across a little bit too much extra money as a result of central bank intervention they will do the honourable thing and throw it in a ditch - or spend it on their 12th investment property.

Nobody will ever default and central banks will raise interest rates knowing this to be true.

In addition, all governments will happily grant us all of our freedoms back once the vaccines are introduced. Never mind that all of these same governments have been telling us "if we just...we pinky promise we will stop the lockdowns" since March. The vaccines will of course be perfectly safe - even though their safety metrics have been rigged. The vaccines will also work at 99.9999% - if not higher. Never mind that their efficacy metrics are completely invalid. [To be fair, being dangerous and useless never stopped any other vaccine from being given approval so invalid studies are unlikely to be a hindrance here.]

I don't know what's going to happen to the gold price - short or long term - but I know for a fact that the current financial market conditions are based on impossible lies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.