GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-88587

1. 13,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    Nope I've had my fair share of bad share investments AIR NZ my first ... few O&G plays and some spec miners / explorers like many I learnt the hard way in trusting mgmt's and risk assessments .. always learning in the markets ...I can't say I've been running my mouth but think as we all know around here you like to attack posters when they don't agree with your views ....makes you feel big .. (personal think its sad)

Back to Gold >>

the majority of analysts ***** News spoke to this week said that they see gold stabilizing around the $1,800 level and project higher prices next year.
    Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) said that the vaccine news does not actually change the major drivers that took gold higher this year, citing real interest rates, inflation, and a weaker U.S. dollar as the triggers that will take gold to $2,100 next year. Meanwhile, CIBC said that it expects gold to average $2,300 in 2021.

At current USD:AUD cross thats getting very close to $3,000oz AUD if ANZ and CIBC are correct as they have been in the past
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 30/11/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.