GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-91831

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    @Skol.
    What is your current view on the global markets?

In particular, the US market which unfortunately for us Aussies and the asx has a frustrating contributing factor to positive/negative sentiment across majority of asx sectors.

I personally don’t like the games being played at all by the reddit crew, although exposing the unfortunate truths, it is also exposing the ridiculous “state” the stock markets are in at the moment.

I strongly believe the stock market has “overshot” and
    valuations are absolutely ridiculous atm, the lead indicator here is most companies with significance have gone to ath during the rapid recovery yet they do not have the financials to validate current valuations across the board.

Is this not a recipe for disaster?

It seems the fundamentals of the majority of investors have been thrown out the window in favor of making a quick buck whilst riding the wave of a rapid and overshot recovery.

History will tell you that when the big boys have had a enough of milking the market they will hedge.

They hedge into gold and precious metals because that is where they can have first mover advantage.

Once they start moving the rest follow.

Most investors especially in the US do not trust the stock market anymore, most investors do not trust Bitcoin/crypto.
    What investment do investors from the top to the bottom trust the most? Gold

History tells you this.

Why has it not happened yet?
    Because the big boys are still milking the stocks for all their worth and making a sucker out of the little guys.

With recent events this may be about to change...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.