GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-91959

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    I just love the passion that is exhibited on this forum , not for the rebuttals directed at certain entities but for the desire of individuals to be financially independent and refuse to be a slave to the pending system which will be thrust upon us.
    We now have gluttonous leaders who would sell their own mothers to stay in power , borrowing free money they know will never be paid back in their life time and handing out to the minions enslaving them to generational debt.
    Thank god there are a few in society that can read behind the façade and stand up to the so called leaders or should i say overlords with a big fat screw you .
    Redditters and WSB's are a start of a revolution of sanity to restore real wealth to the middle classes , independence and the freedom to do wtf you like so hold those metals and i mean hold them , own hard assets and if you are young and have a mortgage in my opinion i would try and hedge it with 25% in PM's of the value of your mortgage through a smsf or up the drainpipe .
    Just remember the gangsters are now exposed and Yellen looks like regulating trading , who knows , the only people that will be allowed to buy stocks are hedge funds and trading houses shutting out the masses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.