GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Sort of related to gold, and not as off topic as the ongoing...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Sort of related to gold, and not as off topic as the ongoing analysis of certain poster's cerebral resources, so here goes.

I agree that the announcement of official inflation figures should start with " Once upon a time..." Read my recent posts herein for reasons.

Jobkeeper will end this March. Anecdotal evidence suggests outside Melbourne there's hardly anyone legitimately on it anyway. Jobseeker may get a boost, but as ever, look for any stimulus to be sold as something else. They have to keep the housing ponzi scheme going because there's few OS students and bugger all immigration. And if our rocks go out of favour there may be a frisson of excitement in Canberra, particularly as an election looms. Official unemployment will not go through the roof without Jobkeeper. Note my words there.

Gold will continue to go up and down, but preferably up and up, Skol will still post, people will still hate on others with different views, the Australian economy will fester on. Until it doesn't.

Now I definitely need that drink

Shopboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.