GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-92889

1. 12,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    The US markets more real as a part correction being needed and healthy.
    Is there a double DOWn being a Fry day, maybe, should be but that is for others in doing.
    Even Telsa realized a better PE direction, Bit of a con was fraction reality, as those pump $$$ must be getting tighter..
    Silver doing what gold havens if it was not being corrupted by? many as lower $$$ in gold the more of that can be got...
    US$ and Fiat stronger with market healthy as may want to see what the out come if an other fry day, a gain, dowNed.
    To be yet even healthier to sideways on Monday and test reslove but anxiety of INvestors unlikely to wait???
    The double will also work in that some leaving for un treasured bonds and will lo maybe a dow a gain go? Fry day?
    Crypto is still only as leaders describe a public underused money medium that is used illicitly by many. YET ? = POP
    The gold 1 day chart seems to suggest if any down only a little before pattern up ??? not advice,
    Bigger real is Baseling 3 soon, & sssh there will be/IS inflation will laugh at bonds returns whilst commodities preciously dancing /
    good US healthier was pleased if double and sideways Monday , I have no prob with dow 35K & sp 4K+ in early next fin year...
    money money money
    I hoping in getting on a Goldie today, please please....
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.