GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

While I agree with you somewhat when you say "who is buying...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    While I agree with you somewhat when you say "who is buying shares right now" to imply a level of stupidity in the market, bubbles forming, and some sort of strange inflationary panic.... everyone still is?

World goes round no matter what my friend, especially here in Australia. Shits overvalued yes, but trying to beat the market is not wise. If securities are blindly increasing by multitudes to record highs... why not trade them and profit off the rise? What will you do instead? Invest in gold stocks because of the fundamental value? (which I cannot deny many have immense fundamental value at current prices). Or maybe you should follow the money... wait for a bottom in the gold prices. Then buy bullion and bullion based securities. True what you say about crashes, gold and other commodities suffer immensely. Property generally doesn't, and its usually safer having cash in a crash.

Not hard to set trailing sells and stop losses at 15%, protect capital and buy at the bottoms of financial crisis' if they are coming anyway.

Goldbugs should be holding if they are balls deep, and averaging down if they have small positions. That's if they have faith.

Otherwise, in this bull market... throw a dart at a security and cover your losses.

IMO gold is just beginning its multi year bear cycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.