GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

In general I reply to pro-gold posts that are fictional, and...

1. 32,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    In general I reply to pro-gold posts that are fictional, and some which are downright lies, and there's plenty of them.

For example we've seem a few recently about how the USA is about to go bust, how we're going to be experiencing negative interest rates which will destroy the world economy and send gold on a one way mission to Mars, and lots of others about it's all 'rigged' and 'bankstered', how it's JPM's fault goldbugs are losing money, about a housing crash that never eventuated, in fact quite the reverse, how there's going to be hyperinflation, how gold is a 'safe haven', while reading a few plaintive, tearful posts on Hot Copper from members who are losing Schiffloads.

I actually think that goldbugs post those videos to act like a baby's pacifier, it's a psychological crutch to help them believe all will be well and gold will soon ascend to the heavens.

But I doubt it, and I won't bother espousing my views because I've posted them before. I actually find it incredible, utterly unbelievable, that people would actually take advice on precious metals from a gold salesman.

It's like taking advice from a car dealer on which car to buy....his one of course.
    Last edited by Skol: 28/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.