GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

With INFLATION i am struggling in what is not more expensive as...

1. 12,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    With INFLATION i am struggling in what is not more expensive as mentioned green groceries up blamed on labour shortage, meat as demand as greener grass wants stock, grain as Russia (no'1) ups taxon, vehicles now elect, rates need paying up as bills. Paying a notable increase in petrol that ups all in cartage. Commodities all up in raw to start upping final product. Shipping more and now freebies to business drying up soon.
    They say run out stuff is supply probs from virus? usually cheaper gone.. and if China less in supply the costs = more???
    All this stimulus is not free $$$ as taxes will one day needing to increase to pay down interest of debt and debt.
    Taxes will be passed on to retail.
    Best way in gov's paying down debt is in a inflated economy where money flying freely about.
    The question still out there in if inflation will there be growth, as now is? where the growth and when increased growth.
    That has always been the conservative dud.
    You need 99% of masses to be wealthy to have a prosperous economy for GROWTH.
    How to get 99 % with wealth? pay rise, a grant, tax needed but cut?,
    At least the world $$$ fund is printing but why they give to USA??? give it to needy countries = growth & trade, & less poverty.
    How many life times ago Gandalf et al feed the world... perfect wipe out poverty.... World bank free printing....= GROWTH
    Gold dances nicely in inflation = just wording
    dyor

Last edited by Goldnumber: 03/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.